- The sender must be on the residents contact list (visits or pin phone) to send money in otherwise it will be returned
- If you don’t have a bank account, pick up the leaflet ‘How to set up a basic bank account’ which can be found in the visitors centre.
- If you can’t go online, you can apply for an ‘exemption’ so you can keep posting money to your loved one in prison. Talk to staff or pick up an exemption request form.
- If you send in a payment to a loved one in prison and it takes their account over £900, it can’t be accepted any more.
- If your loved one already has over £900, it would be a good idea to help them transfer their funds to an external bank account. Staff can help you with this.